Monday, April 4, 2011

As days go by

Howdy Friends,
  First let me start with a big Gig'em Ags!! Congrats to the Lady Ags! Not alot happening around the Dean house except for keeping up with my little toddler with his new energy and very enhanced communication skills. I am not sure why, possibly due to the tumor, but my little 2 year old talks better than he ever has before. Some of the biggest reasons for fits before (other than the tumor) were due to lack of communication, he had trouble telling me what he wanted.  NOW, lets just say he has no problems.. hee hee. I went back to work on Friday, that was very hard needless to say, but life must go on. This may be my shortest blog ever, but one final thought that occurred to me last night.. Casey and I both had horrible headaches last night, normal headaches, but still bad, and I looked at Casey and said, can you imagine (and Casey finished my sentence with ) what Ty's headaches felt like with a tumor?? I try not to think about it or dwell upon it that much, but for that moment, my heart ached for him and I realized yet again, what a brave boy I have and how wonderful God is. My sister sent me a very appropriate scripture that fits our situation to a T.
“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified
because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you;
He will never leave you nor forsake you.”
Deuteronomy 31:6 (NIV)


I made a promise earlier on to not worry anymore and just have Faith, and I can tell you, so far, I have had no problems. My Faith is so much stronger now and I know that someone so much more powerful has is in complete control and he will provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment