Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Playing, playing, playing

It will be a short blog today, but I had to write about our night last night. Every night, we get home from daycare, go inside, I start cooking and he plays the WII, or as he calls it, the Wheel. It is a Pixar Cars game, that he can kind of play, but not so much. It just entertains him while I throw dinner together. After dinner, comes play time with Mommy. This has started to be a regular occurance. I have repeatedly tried to move this into the living room so I can spend time with both boys, but I am not too successful. Last night, we decided to move on from the cars and play with puzzles, you know the wooden ones with shapes and other fun stuff. He got several during his stay at TCH. As I sat there and watched him put together puzzle after puzzle, one of them being an alphabet puzzle that is somewhat hard, I am completely amazed. Less than a month ago, we were sitting at TCH, listening to the Doctors tell us what could happen; loss of motor skills, use of right side, talking, and so on.. and now, here he sits, as if nothing happened, in fact more advanced than when we brought him to TCH. How can someone witness something like that and not see how powerful and almighty our Lord and Savior is? It is something that I will never understand, because I for one, have learned to put my complete Faith in him, because I know, with all my heart, that he has a plan for me and all of my family. I get so excited when I think about it now! I lived so much of my life in fear and now, I live every day excited with energy about what is to come. I know that I said eventually my posts would not just be about Ty and his healing, especially since he is healed, but right now, I can't help but to shout about how wonderful he is doing and what a miracle he is!! If you haven't done it yet today, go kiss your child / children and Thank God for them! Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment