Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Clean Bill of Health

Well, Ty went back to the doctor on Monday to get a final CT Scan. The doctors say that he is looking good. He will be going back to daycare on Thursday, so we shall return to normalcy. I am very ready for normalcy. As I look back from 2010 to present, we have been faced with many challenges. In February of last year, we had our 2nd miscarriage and D & C.  In July, I left a wonderful job with outstanding friends and took a new job in a new town. We are very happy here though and excited about our decision. Just as things settled, we decided to try again for a 2nd child in September. Unfortunately, this ended again in miscarriage. This was a very difficult time because I first miscarried on my own and then there was a second embryo discovered as well (a twin) that was removed by D&C. We were then faced with the decision of do we stop or continue....I think we now have made that decision. We feel that we have such a miracle with Ty. He took us 2 yrs, SEVERAL surgeries and infertility treatments to have and now has survived brain surgery. Our family is so very perfect just as it is and we want this year to be about him and healing. It is time to put the past behind us and move on with our life because what a life it is. I still thank GOD every day for the perfect gifts he has given me. Thank you for allowing me to pour out my thoughs and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment