Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Time Flies..

Well, it has been one month since Ty's miraculous surgery. WOW! I seriously can't believe it, although, with his recovery, it almost feels like ages ago. We got the recovery that we prayed so desperately for and every day it becomes more and more of a distant memory, with the exception of the little things, like our incident on Sunday. Sometimes I just watch him. I watch him play, I listen to him talk, I watch him sleep, I watch him all the time and I am just so amazed at how blessed Casey and I truly are. We are now just focusing on the normal things that parents deal with, like POTTY TRAINING! Ughhh.. oh how I wish this phase could be avoided and he could just do it all on his own.. We are definitely having difficulties with this one! I think you need a parenting lesson all in itself on this one, especially with boys.. like you have to point it down and in the potty!! Lets just say, I will need to wash the bathroom rugs and mop tonight. But, oh how I enjoy these fabulous moments!! My Ty 3 months ago use to wake up in the morning very upset. He would cry all morning and want to be held, making it very difficult to get dressed. He would come home at night and cry and throw fits through a large portion of the night and I would frequently cook while holding him. Now, he wakes up so very very happy and comes home happy. Fits seem to also be a distant memory. Now, we are just a little mischevious, which makes me smile. I knew I would have a mischevious child because, to put it mildly, my husband was slightly mischevious. Well, I think that about ends it for tonight. I have to go pick up my precious angel, but again, I have to say, God is so very Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment