Monday, April 11, 2011

The Weekend

Well, we had an absolutely wonderful weekend, full of playing and laughter, another reminder of how great God is. Saturday we played outside all day.. he mowed the lawn with his daddy, rode his car, got to see his friends Tiffany and Landry, and then got to see his 97 year old Great Granny Saturday night. Sunday, we headed back to church, which was great. All the ladies in the nursery have really missed Ty. Then Sunday afternoon was more of the same. Ty played in the sprinkler and "Got Dirty" as he put it.. I love it! We had so much fun. I still watch him in amazement. Friday night, I went with a dear friend and my sister, to see Mercy Me! What an awesome night of Praise and Worship. Natalie Grant was the opening act. She sang her song "Held", which I could never listen too because it is about losing a child. I wept the entire song on Friday. I told my sister I wasn't sure why, but I think it was relief; relief of what could have happened. Sunday, we spoke in Sunday school about having faith and keeping it during tragedy. Another moment of tears for me, but a very good lesson. I long for the day that I don't relive it in my head, that I don't think about what I could have done differently, but I know it will come and I know that I did do everything I could have done to get him to TCH. Well, I think I am signing off for the day. I have to end with a big thanks to our lord and savior for a wonderful weekend with my husband and our miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment