Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 3 Continued...improvement

Okay, well besides the major fit he just threw and refusal to lay down by himself in bed, this evening was definitely better. As I mentioned in my first post, Casey and I were going to have some one on one time working with Ty, which is exactly what we did. We sat on the floor with him and played. At first he wasn't interested at all and just laid there on Daddy, but after a few minutes started to have some fun. We let him hit and kick some balloons, which he did remarkably well, as well as some additional playing.. throwing a ball (YES) and some coloring. He then decided he wanted to take a break. He asked for his favorite drink, a root beer, so I decided to use this as bribery. I made him walk to it and that he did. Granted, it was wabbly and only 4 steps, but he did it several times and smiled while he did it. I definitely see improvement and look for a better day tomorrow. His personality, aside from a few meltdowns (possibly due to the steroids they have him own) and definitely from all the equipment hooked up to him, is still definitely in tact. He is still my Ty Ty and still the funniest most adorable boy I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment