Monday, July 11, 2011

Vacation Time!

Well, it is finally here!! Casey and I will be leaving with some friends for the Dominican Republic on Tuesday night. I am definitely ready and I think Ty is too. He is very excited about staying with his grandparents. The first day will be hard, but I know we will enjoy the vacation away. It seems like forever ago since we bought the tickets. (The Saturday before that dreadful day) I think it is because so much has happened since we bought those tickets. If you don't truly believe that God has a plan for everything, then read my blog in it's entirety, because I truly believe he does. He knew what was to come when we bought those tickets!! I plan to have 5 days where I don't think about Ty's past and upcoming surgerys, although I know this will be impossible,  I am sure going to try. I am so excited about spending time with friends. We have spent alot of time with those friends lately and Casey and I were talking about how happy we are living here and how lucky we are to have met such wonderful people, some of course we have known for years. I can't wait to post pictures and blog about what a good time we had. Of course, 2 weeks later, I will continue with my blogs about Ty as we go in for surgery #2. I am going to close with a prayer for safe traveling for Casey and I and all of our friends and for a safe return.

No comments:

Post a Comment