Friday, May 27, 2011

What's been going on

Well, it has definitely been a while since my last post. Life has been pretty busy lately.. I seem to be filling my time making muffins or cupcakes for Ty to eat so we can kick this milk allergy, which we are not having success with. It is funny how when you want your child to eat something, he won't. I guess in time, if he is going to kick this milk allergy, he will. Ty has been doing great. He is such a happy little boy now and he just loves Summer time. We have been to birthday parties, play dates, the park, and tomorrow a family reunion, which should be fun. On another note, next week will be Casey's and my 7th anniversary, in which we will celebrate with a little bit of mommy and daddy time, possibly some shopping and then dinner. It will be a nice little time to ourselves, which we have not had much of lately. In July, we will be going with some friend to the Dominican Republic. We are definitely looking forward to it, although that will be my first time to leave Ty. Luckily he has an MRI right before we go, so that should give me a clear head. Well, it is getting about that time to welcome the weekend, so I wish everyon (who still reads this) a happy and safe memorial day!

No comments:

Post a Comment