Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Well, happy Mother's Day to everyone. My weekend was great, exactly what I needed. Saturday we took Ty to the circus with our good friends and their girls, who Ty just adores. We ate before and then did lots of shopping afterwards as well as stopping by to see my parents. Ty was in a great mood and really had a good time on Saturday. On Sunday, we went to church and then out to Nana and Poppy's house for a while so Ty could play with his BFF Dean and Ellie. Then home for some much needed cuddle time. I can't think of the last time I got to nap with my sweet boy on a Sunday, so I definitely enjoyed that. Being a mom and a wife is the greatest joy I have ever known and this year even more than in the past, I am holding my treasures just a little tighter!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say I love that picture of Ty!!! Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete