Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Seven Wonderful Years

Well, I am starting this blog with a happy 7th anniversary to my husband Casey. We were married 7 years ago on Sunday. On Saturday, we celebrated with shopping and dinner in the Woodlands and had an outstanding time. I am so blessed to be married to such an amazing guy. In 7 years, we have been through so much together and he has been my rock through it all. Our marriage continues to get stronger with every mountain we climb, from infertility, to miscarriages, to our most recent events with Ty's health. My sister told me before Casey and I met that somewhere God was preparing someone to meet me, that perfect person that would fit with me completely. Shortly after, I met Casey and in 3 months, we were engaged and one year were married. Casey is an incredible husband and an even more incredible dad. Ty is like his daddy in so many ways and I just love that! I see them together and I smile all the time. I have never seen Casey get discouraged, even when we went through the worse thing we could have imagined in March, he remained strong. I saw worry, but I also saw strength. I am so happy and proud to call him my husband. I love you Casey Dean.

Love is Awesome“Love suffers long, and is kind; love does not envy; love does not promote itself, is not puffed up, does not behave badly, seeks not her own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails” 1Corinthians 13:4-8

No comments:

Post a Comment