Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Heavy heart

Well, it has been a while since I have blogged. Last week was a not so nice week. My Ty got his first cold of the season, including a swollen gland that had me freaking out of course. He seems better, although that gland that Casey and the Dr say is not swollen still concerns me.. how silly am I? Worrying again!! God, please forgive me for that. Mom and I took him shopping yesterday and I am not sure why I forget that you should never take an almost 3 yr old WILD little boy shopping, but I do, EVERY TIME! Hee hee..

I titled my blog heavy heart because I do have a heavy heart, but not about my life right now, but about all of my surrounding friends that are surrounded by wild fires. They are everywhere and so devastating and so close to home. Please heavenly father, give us rain, lots and lots of rain. Please keep your hands on these fire fighters and all of the family's involved. In your precious name, I pray.

Now, last, but not least, my 5 things that made me smile

1. Shopping with my mom, cousin and Ty yesterday and all the laughter we received from Ty telling me "I'm MAD" at least 10 times

2. Eating dinner with my entire family last night

3. Getting to visit with cousins, their children and my aunt this weekend.

4. Ty telling me in the convenient store, "I am going to get skittles, that will be great won't it? " LOL!!

5. Ty spilling a cup of water and telling me "There is too much stuff on this table MOMMY" Already knowing how to place the blame on others!

No comments:

Post a Comment