Monday, August 15, 2011

5 things that made me smile

So, one of the blogs I follow on my blog is my sisters... www.mannafaith.blogspot.com . It is a wonderful, spiritual blog that I enjoy reading. One thing she has is a list of 5 things that bring her joy. I started thinking about how so much of my blog reflects upon the trials that the Deans have gone through as a family, but what I so often neglect are the things that make me smile daily. So, I am stealing this from her. I am going to post weekly a blog about 5 things that have made me smile and I know there are about 100 more, but I don't have enough time for all of them. So, in absolutely no particular order, here are 5 things that made me smile this week...

1. Watching Ty playng happily with his cousins, nana and papa this weekend (dancing on the WII, sleepover, etc)
2. Watching Ty ride his bicycle last night on the first somewhat bearable night that we have had.
3. Enjoying lunch with my 2 favorite guys every day last week.
4. Laying on the couch yesterday with Ty and snuggling for the first 30 minutes we had of the weekend
5. Ty begging me to watch TV and fall asleep in our bed last night and telling me that he saved a spot for me... who can say no to that? Then his daddy coming in to the room and joining us...

1 comment: